Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Magnolia Trio Oil Painting

 Magnolia Trio
by Marion Hedger
40x40cm Oil on boxed canvas
This month's challenge in the Floral/Botanicals forum of wetcanvas was that beautiful spring flower the magnolia. This was painted from a combination of two photos, one of my own and the other from this month's host.

Unfortunately I have no progress pics as my camera gave up the ghost. The good news is that I have now bought myself a new DSLR - so from now on, my photos should be top notch - but first I have to learn how to use it LOL

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, you certainly can bring the flower to life. I recently came across a shopping comparision site about flower painting. Check it out at www.floweroilpainting.com .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...